Bodine expands its extensive line of AC, PMDC, and BLDC speed controls with the new Model 2999. Featuring an industrial-grade NEMA-4X/IP-65 watertight aluminum die-cast enclosure, the model 2999 drives 230 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, inverter-duty, 3-phase gearmotors rated up to 1 HP (746 W). It operates from single-phase 115 or 230 VAC, and it is GFCI compatible. The PWM output provides high motor efficiency and low noise. This control is ideal for applications that require adjustable speed, reversing, and stand-alone operation.
- User-friendly, easy to set up design
- Built- in on/off, reversing, and start/stop switches
- Provides up to 200% starting torque
- Drives 230 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, inverter-duty, 3-phase gearmotors up to 1HP (746 W).
- Extended 2-Year System Warranty – When a Bodine gearmotor and control are purchased together
Copyright Bodine Electric Company © 02/2015. All rights reserved.