Posted by: Edmund Glueck | October 21, 2014
Answers to the Most Common Customer Service Questions
1. Where and how can I learn more about Bodine Electric Company and your products?
- bodine-electric.com – Our web site provides all critical information with just a few clicks! Enter a serial number on our support page, or a model number in our ‘item search’ tool to start.
- Online Store – Do you need a quick gearmotor sample to test your new design? With over 1,200 standard products to choose from we’ve got you covered, or contact one of our many distributors in your area.
- Custom Solutions – If a stock gearmotor, motor or control does not fit your application, our team of application engineers will help design one that perfectly fits your needs.
- Facebook – If you are looking for a quick snapshot of who we are, check us out on social media. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Catalog S17a – For offline discussions. Our paper catalog features over 1,200 standard products and includes many new stock items.
- Selection Guide – Want to learn more about sizing a gearmotor? Our 1-2-3 selection guide walks you through the necessary steps to specify the right gearmotor for your application.
2. How do I get a quote or contact someone to learn more?
- Our customer service and technical support team is available 5 days a week from 7:15am to 5:00pm CST. We are happy to discuss your application requirements or product selection. Feel free to call at 773-478-3515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also identify your local Bodine distributor by using our online distributor locator tool. Simply enter your zip code on the homepage to see a list of authorized distributors and solution partners in your area.
- Our regional sales managers (RSM) are seasoned gearmotor experts that will help you find the right solution and best quote. Just enter your zip code on our home page and we’ll connect you to one of our RSMs in your area.
3. Do you offer 2D or 3D CAD files and how can I get one?
- Yes, you can download AutoCAD 2D drawings, SolidWorks STEP (3D) files, or 2D drawings as PDFs from our web site.
- Preview a 3D model of the gearmotor or motor you’re looking to purchase on our ThomasNet CAD site and download, e-mail, or directly import the 3D model in various formats.
- To download or search for a CAD drawing or 3D model of our stock products, click here.
Copyright Bodine Electric Company © 10/2014. All rights reserved.