Bodine Electric Company developed four new stock models to provide simple and reliable speed control for low-voltage 12 or 24V PMDC gearmotor and motor applications (up to 1/3 HP / 250 Watts).
The controls utilize pulse width modulation (PWM) technology to insure quiet operation, low operating temperature and optimal brush life. The controls feature five trim pots to adjust min/max speed, torque (current) limit, and acceleration. In addition, DIP switches allow the user to easily match a motor/gearmotor to these controls. System speed may be controlled with a single-turn speed pot, or an isolated 0-5 VDC remote signal. Models are available with either ¼-inch quick connect tabs or a plug-in terminal block.
Our new type WPM low-voltage controls are competitively priced and are ideal for portable or remote applications where connection to an AC line is not possible. Typical applications include accessories on electric vehicles, mobile medical equipment, solar powered devices, chemical injection pumps at oil wells and automatic gate openers.
• Stock models 0788 and 0789 (24 VDC); Models 0786 and 0787 (12 VDC)
• The new 24V models drive most of Bodine’s 24V stock PMDC motors and gearmotors. Custom 12VDC motors and gearmotors are also available.
• Continuous output current ranges from 14 to 17 Amps, dependent on the model; 35 Amps peak
• RoHS compliant; cURus certified
• Designed and manufactured by Bodine Electric Company in Northfield, IL (USA)
To view full product details or to download the user manual, click here.
Copyright Bodine Electric Company © 08/2012. All rights reserved.